I've realized that I have NOTHING to really talk about on a blog. Such is the drawback to having quite the astronomically boring life. So I suppose I'll just type out some ramblings.
I've been going in and out of being vexed with terrible migraines. I don't know why this is, but it's beginning to become more trouble then it's worth. My parents have become increasingly hostile towards each other, which is annoying. I wish I could get out more, but not many people really care to hang out with me anyways. I also apologize in advance for any depressed ramblings I may make in the future. Depression is a usual struggle, but it's amplified during the school year. Speaking of school, it's just as lonely/dull as it was last year. I'm getting better grades though. So I guess being lonely is an acceptable trade off? Maybe..
No comments:
Post a Comment