I've begun to realize more and more that, while somewhat meaningful;, my life has been a total letdown. I'm more often then not lonely, I have almost no friends, and I pander away at a blog that no one will ever really read (no offense). I've begun to wonder if I really have any true hope for happiness or meaningful companionship. Though I know 16 isn't the do or die year for such things, as sadly most teens of my age do, I also realize that I'm getting no younger. I must wonder if the relationships that I have, for lack of a better word, fucked up royally will come back to bite me. I've lost love twice. One love that I still sadly dwell on during many a somber and sleepless night.
Am I as hopeless as I believe myself to be? Will I go through this life bitter and alone? Or will some soul find something within me worth loving. I suppose only time will tell, but time has never especially smiled upon me.
ANTHONY! Many people love you! Think of it this way... Maloney is such a tiny world you haven't even begun to live or know of love just yet! You should be having fun and not worrying about that stuff yet! You're 16 not 60 ;) you def should cheer up and be grateful for the people you do have in your life! Screw everyone else! High school sucks but you'll be outta there before yah know it the world is so big and full of things to explore. you have to look at life as the big picture instead focusing on the smaller pieces otherwise you might not see anything positive right now. Love is so annoying haha but you'll find some one you are an awesome smart handsome young man with such a loving family (which many peope don't even have) like I said once you're out of the mhs bubble you'll get truly appreciate life! So for now just tryyyy to see the positive life's way to short to be anything but happy. I love you and hope things are going well <3 even though as cousins we don't talk much I'm always here for you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete