Well this is my second blog and I can honestly say I hope I keep this one up. Shit like this keeps me sane through the insanity of my everyday life.
Now for a little background about me. I'm not the most attractive guy. Not one of those guys that has perfect hair, great facial features, or a muscle laden body. I'm actually quite nerdy to be perfectly honest. I wear glasses, I'm too smart for my own good, I'm lean, and am pretty average looking if not less than. About the only nice physical feature I have are my eyes, which are apparently a very nice shade of hazel. I'm not exactly a ladies man or a guy with a bunch of friends. I have very few friends and am not especially social for a kid my age. I like a particular girl, but she's too good for me and is being hooked up with someone else.
That's about all there is to me on the surface really. As I blog more I hope to show my deeper side. I really do hope my school year is better then last years. I know it won't be, but a guy can dream right?
No comments:
Post a Comment